After two successful tours in 2018 & 2019 we are off to the Thai MotoGP again.
We have again secured access to 3 & 4 star hotels in Buriram which are adjacent to one another and located just a 15 minutes trip from the track.
Plus this year we have secured seats on flights from Bangkok to Buriram.
Space is limited so don't delay if you want to secure a spot on the this great trip!
Priced from $2,990* (incl. taxes) per person twin share** including Qantas flights from Sydney to Bangkok & AirAsia flights betwwen Bangkok & Buriram. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 6772 1177 for pricing from other locations.
Travelling from Perth with Thai Airways option available for $2,880*pp, see flyer in flyers & forms section.
Travelling from Adelaide, Melbourne & Brisbane option priced from $3,240*pp, includes return Qantas flights to Sydney and one extra nights accommodation in Sydney.See flyer in flyer & forms section.
We have space available on a "willing to share" basis where we will room you with someone else.
Travelling with someone?
When two or more people book together get a $100 per person discount.
· Tour Leader from Sydney
· Return group flights to Bangkok with Qantas (incl. taxes)
· Return fl from Bangkok to Buriram
· 4 nights at a 3 star hotel located in Buriram just 15 minutes from track. - 4 Star hotel upgrade available for $148pp t/share.
· 3 nights at the 4 star Park Plaza Soi 18 hotel in Bangkok
· All breakfasts included daily
· Welcome drinks Thursday
· Pole Position Travel Friday opening dinner in Buriram, featuring star speakers from the paddock & includes beer, wine and great Thai & Western food.
· Return Transfers to the Track on Fri/Sat/Sun
· 3 day track entry with side stand tickets (Stands A, B, C & D)
· All airport transfers
· T.T.S.Tours Thai MotoGP Tour t-shirt
· Pole Position Travel welcome pack (t-shirt, cap & lanyard)
·Thai speaking guide in Buriram
Highly recommend Paul and TTS TOURS.
We have just done the first MotoGP in Thailand and geeez it was a great experience. cant thank Paul enough for being on this tour with us,it made the whole experience so much easier and enjoyable... .. would i do this again...YES.. would i recommend to friends...YES - Marc 2018 Thai MotoGP Tour
Itinerary from Sydney - see flyers for Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne & Perth
Wednesday 18th March 2020
Thursday 19th March 2020
Friday 20th March 2020
Saturday 21st March 2020
Sunday 22nd March 2020
Monday 23rd March 2020
Tuesday 24th March 2020
Wednesday 25th March 2020
Thursday 26th March 2020